Well I am back. I have been for a week so I was able to stay away for about a week.
My return was great. I controlled the tor thingies and the board like Tiger Woods controls his irons and woods and the golf course........for about 5-6 games. I kicked ass and believed that my subconciousness had figured out the "flow" of the game. But of course my elation was short lived, and I began to loose game after game after game. I felt like a large turd that circles the toilet bowl, round and round and just will not go down the drain.
Now before I digress into self pity and suicidal idealization I have decided to create a data base of my next 100 games. I plan to measure how many times that I am assigned the "random" (he he he) events of being the first to move, the first orb being generated so that it is clearly mine, a stand off, or clearly opponents. I will also monitor the occurrences my wins and losses. This will be quite subjective, I understand, but might be interesting. I will record game results as follows: just got my ass whipped, I resigned, I won, and I won but did it only because luck aided me.
My style of play will be as follows:
From the lobby I will beg to play the first, third, fifth, etc guest on the list on odd dates (Nov 13) and beg the second, forth, sixth, etc guest to play on the even dates. I will accept invitations from any guest as they arrive.
I will play the game with a goal to win until one of the following occurs at which time I will immediatly resign to save time and what is left of my sanity:
1) I get double penetrated, i.e. second to move AND opponent is generated an orb that they can capture on their first move.
2) opponent gets a super orb and teaches it to other orbs
3) orb generation is more than 1-6 on ether side
4) opponent attempts to elicit mistakes by trying to hurry my play
5) I am clearly way, way ahead and opponent relocates to the miracle square or opponent stumbles upon a miracle orb that I feel is the only way I can be beat. (I am not talking about bad luck or even bad play on my part), I am talking about the super luck that some players seem to have handed to them by a random (he he he) universe.
5) a. all games with STRONG and TOUGH will be played to the end because they are such pricks.
6) an obvious noob is playing and we get past the events that I am collecting data for
7) I have picked up so much luck that it is a forgone conclusion that I will win or that it is time for opponent to pick up a x2 and a pilfer all opponents orb.
Suggestions for other data collection encouraged till Mid night EST at which time data collecting will begin for 100 games. I don't want anyone to think that I don't know the difference in flipping a coin 50 times or predicting results if the coin has landed heads 49 times already.