First, the good news:
1. We survived the speedy deletions. We don't have to check every day to see if the page is still there.
2. The page has been recognized by the Video Games project.
They have also made some very good suggestions that cannot be taken lightly if we don't want the page to be placed in AFD.
(see the Talk page for the article)
In other words, the page needs more work.
I changed the tournaments section, removed the meaningless information about who won what and instead wrote a brief summary of how tournaments work in Quadradius.
I also added links to the press reviews in the appropriate section.
Here are some of the things that I think should be written up or changed:
1. Creators section needs to be stripped of meaningless information such as "when Brad first met Jimmi", etc.
2. Ranking system
3. Remove the first controversy. Revise the second controversy.
4. Add future updates section (I think I will do that at some point soon)
5. Add members vs guests section.
6. IMPORTANT: We need to cite more sources!!! If we don't provide enough references someone will bring AFD against us!
I alone cannot do all of that, besides, I'm not a very good writer (this has nothing to do with English being my second language though). So if you are confortable with wikipedia, please contribute to this effort. Just make sure you remember that you are editing an encyclopedia article, not a blog post.
The enemy's gate is down!